Hello! I’m Jennifer and a Content Writer.
I started my life adventure in the upper Midwest, graduating from the University of Minnesota not once, but twice! For my BA and Master’s.
The journey then took me to DC, where I’ve lived to see the pendulum wildly swing between three different presidents, while working in project management and getting my writing up and running. For the next leg of my journey, let’s see where the wind takes me!
I love writing to amuse, to enlighten, and to empower. Moreover, I thoroughly relish humorous and playful storytelling to entertain audiences (and myself!).
To keep it short and sweet, I’ve wordsmithed a variety of content, including blog articles, social media posts, an e-book, and web pages.
Juggling the creative and analytical is good fun and I am hungry to learn, so I’ll tackle everything! I particularly enjoy:
• Health & Wellness
• Sports & Recreation
Explore my writing samples and blog to view my work. I’d love to connect to work together!
Content Writer (part-time)
2010 – Present
– Co-authored upcoming E-book on stress management, meditation, and self-empowerment.
– Research, write, and edit original SEO-ready to roll content.
– Create enticing content for social channels.
– Ghost-wrote autobiographical book for a spiritual teacher and healer.
– Crafted three alternative healing training manuals.
2020 – Present
– Manage $4 million health project conducted in Zambia.
– Set deliverable deadlines and monitor project delivery.
– Establish activity budgets and track expenditures against spending forecasts.
– Serve as point of contact for service providers and address contractual matters.
Digital Content Creator (part-time)
2014 – Present
– Pen engaging, SEO blog articles to enlighten and entertain on WordPress: The Pulse of Your Thoughts.
– Developed a super-duty digital marketing and content strategy.
– Conducted market research and a competitive analysis to plan SEO-optimized social media content; teed up keyword strategies for a local business.
– Established a paid promotion budget and content calendar.
– Created short videos for a small business with an international reach on YouTube and Facebook.
2014 – Present
– Managed $25 million project to promote girls’ education and women’s empowerment in Pakistan.
– Oversaw $61 million peacebuilding project in West Africa.
– Prepared and edited quarterly and final reports, work plan narratives, website content, background papers, briefings, and presentations; co-authored final project report.
– Provided research and analysis on programmatic areas.
– Established and managed client relationships and expectations with project performance.
– Collaborated with field team to identify project requirements; determined scope of work, budget, specific deliverables, and timelines.
Let’s work together!